Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Today is Farrah's Birthday







Take a moment and remember a great actress and artist Farrah Fawcett. Consider others who are struggling with their health or any other type of problem today. Ask yourself how you can help make things better for others.  IF all else fails, put a Fawcett DVD on be it Charlie's Angels, Small Sacrifices, Extremities, Logan's Run or something else to remember what made Fawcett more than just an "overnight" sensation.
http://www.stevemckinnis.com/
Today's Cover

1 comment:

  1. She may be gone but will never be forgotten...
    I have with me my DVD's of Charlies Angels I and watched most of them. Tears welled in my eyes cause I miss her laughter and twinkling eyes.Thank you for not stopping your blog because it is a place of solace for me when she comes into mind. GOD bless her soul for she was a blessing to me for making my growing up years very memorable and happy. Love you forever my dear Farrah...elmer encinas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message. Upon review it may, or may not be posted.