Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Give Hackett the Hatchet: AXE him now.


Here is the e-mail I sent to the editor@people.com

TITLE: GIVE HACKETT THE AXE

I hope your know that your readership and the public and general will not find Mr. Hackett’s quote to the New York Times a reason to ever buy another PEOPLE magazine as long as he is employed by PEOPLE. He should resign or be terminated much like the editor who made a joke about Jessica Savitch in print. Moronic, insensitive and cold. Farrah Fawcett is a human being and deserves to be treated as one: humanely. It seems as though all the parasites are coming out of the wood work to profit on her struggle, battle and profitable demise? That's really a sick and twisted way to demean someone in their hours of true need. His quote speaks not only for himself but for the lack of character. “We’re also on Farrah watch." he said. "At this point, Farrah has to die. It's the only cover left for her.”

I should've added Time Warner Inc., which owns and distributes PEOPLE magazine.

Time Warner OWNS List

2 comments:

  1. Hello Farrah!

    My name is Tania and I am from Brazil, I live next to São Paulo.
    I am your fan since childhood and collect their reports and photos for over 30 years!
    I am hopeful that you can be cured and continue its path of success!
    I watched your documentary and support you in your struggle.
    I want to be your friend, I have you in my heart and I want to be happy.
    Put God in front of your life and have peace.
    Kisses!

    Farrah I love you!

    Tania from Brazil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farrah, demand will not give importance that worm, because you are a star and he does not.
    I never bought the people and never to buy, think of leaving the money in both ethics and respect in the background.
    The service it is horrible, but you're above it all, you are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message. Upon review it may, or may not be posted.