Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fawcett Foundation to open its doors

Alana Stewart, longtime Farrah Fawcett pal, finds it hard to talk about the star without getting emotional. "I'll get very teary and miss her, but I feel her spirit is so strong, I feel like she went to a place where she's free, she's happy, and I feel she's looking over all of us."
She tells Entertainment Tonight that she thinks a big part of the star's legacy will be the Farrah Fawcett Foundation. Farrah created it several years ago, but was too busy battling cancer to devote much time to it. Now, says Stewart, "we're officially opening the offices on Friday, the one-year anniversary of her passing. I think it's very fitting. I think it's what she would have wanted."


The mission of the Farrah Fawcett Foundation is to provide funding for alternative methods of cancer research, clinical trials, prevention and awareness.
Click here for source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your message. Upon review it may, or may not be posted.