Saturday, April 24, 2010

Where was Kate?


CHARLIE'S ANGELS star KATE JACKSON pulled out of joining the FARRAH FAWCETT tribute at the TV Land Awards on Saturday (17Apr10) - because her pal's death is still so fresh.

Fawcett lost her battle with cancer last June (09) and her Charlie's An gels castmate is still struggling to come to terms with the loss.

So she had to pass on the opportunity to pay tribute to the late actress, alongside Cheryl Ladd and Jaclyn Smith at the awards show in Los Angeles.

In a statement to fans, the actress explains, "Farrah was not only my friend, she was an iconic star who allowed us to hit the ground running that first season and spun us into the stratosphere.

"Emotionally, it was simply too soon for me to join my co-stars."

2 comments:

  1. We all miss Farrah so I clearly understand Kate Jackson's feelings, but we all know there might be another reason ! How could she attend Farrah's funeral 10 month ago, when the loss was the most painful....and now pass over this great opportunity to pay tribute to her late friend.... strange ? I really hope there will be another event like this for all 3 angels to pay tribute to late friends !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Alain, that's not really a good excuse for Kate Jackson not to be there. I think the real truth is that Kate really dislikes Cheryl, which is so sad because I love to picture all of the Angels as BFFs!
    PS. Just found your blog and being a huge Farrah fan I love it, caught a movie of hers "Jewel" on TV this morning- excellent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your message. Upon review it may, or may not be posted.